Now, one can attend the Flight Grading course that has been well known in the West for years, right in the heart of Asia, in Taiwan.
The purpose of such course is to enable one, prior to formal flight training, to initiate and assess one's hand-eye coordination, sense of direction and positioning of the aircraft. This procedure would aid greatly for one during the formal flight training.
Our experienced flight instructors will be able to identify one's weakness and provide suggestion to enhance during this course, After 7.5 hours of flight time, one will be acquainted with flying , and no need to fear about the high disqualification rate prior to solo flight in an ab-initio program.
Upon course completion, assessment report shall be mailed to your e-mail account in PDF format, where the physical copy will be mail to you or for pick up in person.
COMPASS test specialized for airline pilot assessment
16 Hours of Ground School
3 Hours of DA40NG Level 5 Fixed Base Simulator
4.5 Hours of Flight School with instructor
Flight School using Diamond Aircraft All Composite DA40NG
1. Requirement：18 Years of Age、 High School Diploma.
2. No Physical Examination Required
3. Training Duration：In Principal 7 days are required (does not have to be consecutive), but depends on actual weather condition.
4. Training Aircraft：Diamond Aircraft DA40NG。
4. Location: Flight School @ (ICAO:RCFN/IATA:TTT)，Ground School at Apex HQ located in Taipei City, Neihu .
5. Total Fees includes materials, logbook and USD$300,000 liability insurance