Commercial Pilot License (CPL)：
In the foreseeable future, the global demand for pilot is still on a rapid rise. According to the latest report from Boeing, the world still has a shortage close to one million pilot, mainly from Asia, which is about 230,000.
Upon obtaining the PPL, one may consider to apply for the ab-initio program with an airlines, while concurrently start the IR/CPL program without delay. Not only this would allow one to be more competitive during the interview/selection process, you will also be qualified to apply for the instructor position with low hours, this would enable one to be more competitive in the airlines interview and creating a more diverse career path.
Qualification & Requirement
1. Qualification：18 Yrs and older、high school diploma required. (Must be age of 20 or older for CAA exam)
2. English Proficiency： Recommended TOEIC score of 650 or higher. (If the goal is to apply for airline, 850 or higher is strongly recommended)
3. Physical Exam：CAA Class A required in order to apply for airlines Exam fee is NT$15,000 irrespective of class type.
4. Training Aircraft：Diamond Aircraft DA40NG。
5. Location：Taitung Fong Nian Airport (ICAO:RCFN/IATA:TTT)。
(Ground School in Taipei HQ)。
6. Ground Exam：Upon completion of ground school, one may apply for the CAA CPL exam.
7. CHECK-RIDE：One may proceed with check-ride upon completion of ground exam & oral exam.
8. Must hold a valid PPL, non CAA PPL holder requires additional conversion course